Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) has broken onto the telecommunications scene with a bang. After languishing as a rather obscure technology known only to switching engineers and B-ISDN standard makers, ATM has now exploded onto the data communications and telecommunications scene, both as a fabric for broadband switching and as an internetworking panacea for large corporate users. ATM is also emerging as the technology of choice for video-on-demand, CATV networks, as well as research, governmental, medical and educational networks.
- Market research
- Joint ventures
- ATM Forum
- Contract awards
Who should be interested?
- CATV MSO's
- LAN suppliers
- Long distance carriers
- International carriers
- System Designers
- Component suppliers
- Systems integrators
- Network Planners
Benefits of subscribing to this newsletter?
- Pays for itself in cost of identifying, locating and acquiring hard to find market information
- Single source of information on fast moving ATM developments
- Early warning for new market opportunities
- Up to date news on product announcements
- Competitive assessment information
- Free market analysis
- Worldwide coverage
- Assessment of the impacts of ATM technology